Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get gold fast.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2015
I am a level 28 storm wizard and low on gold. Is there a way to earn gold fast? I want to get at least 37,000 gold.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Do quests and sell the items you get from the quests and battles, or have someone take you to Halfang Bristlecrown in Vestrilund, Wintertusk and farm with you.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
XExplodableX on Sep 11, 2015 wrote:
I am a level 28 storm wizard and low on gold. Is there a way to earn gold fast? I want to get at least 37,000 gold.
Yes help a friend in like azecta and finish the battle you will get clothes like level 90's and you can sell them for 5000 each

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
At level 28 you don't have access to Wintertusk to farm yet, so I'd say continue on your quests normally. I'd assume you're in Marleybone, and as you earn more and more loot to sell from battles/tasks, the prices do start to increase steeply and you can profit more and more.

Explorer
May 25, 2013
I'm sorry, but there really isn't a very easy way to get gold at your level, you just need to sell your drops and quest onward
The higher your world/area the better the drops are sold for.

By the time you get to level 50+ though, there are lots of bosses in Wintertusk (the area past Grizzleheim) like Erling The Unready and the infamous Halfang that give you drops with an insane sell price at the bazaar.

I wouldn't recommend farming however,because by the time you get to around level 80, most of the problems revolving around money is how to spend it.

If you are seriously convinced on getting cash though, farming stinkweed or better plants is a good source for your level, albeit slow.

I hope I helped the least bit.

Nicholas Lifeblade Transcendant

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
Try selling items you don't need, questing, buying gold with crowns, or fishing.
My brother was level 12 and he got over 20,000 gold from selling his fish.

Micheal DragonBlade level 89

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
At level 28, your options are rather limited. If you have beaten Krokotopia, farming Krokopatra's dungeon (the Tomb of Storms) should give you a good amount of cash.

If you do decide to follow my suggestions, I wish you best luck in your farming

- Iridian

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
On top of questing, add a small garden to your house or dorm room. Every harvest gives you gold and depending on the plant you may get some treasure cards that sell well.