Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please, PLEASE change the loading screen picture.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I cannot be the only wizard who has gotten so sick of seeing those same two wizards burn my eyeballs every time I do something that makes the loading screen come up. It astounds me really why they have never changed it.
Maybe.. Maybe make it so each world has a different picture? Or area? Or just make it randomized?
It may seem like just a little complaint but a fix would be so easy.
I love this game. I give money to this game. This is a really, really good game in my book.
But that god forsaken loading screen will be the death of me.
I see it in my dreams, in my nightmares. The count ours of those two wizards robes, the edges of the males hat, the expression of the females face....
It hurts. It burns, really.
I try to keep my attention focused on the center of the spiral most of the time, telling myself this torment will soon end, just a few more seconds...
But nothing stops my eyes from moving away from the spiral and into the eyes of the dueling anonymous duo.
Help us. Help ME.
Save us from this loading screen of doom.
Please.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2011
audi67 on Sep 6, 2015 wrote:
I cannot be the only wizard who has gotten so sick of seeing those same two wizards burn my eyeballs every time I do something that makes the loading screen come up. It astounds me really why they have never changed it.
Maybe.. Maybe make it so each world has a different picture? Or area? Or just make it randomized?
I love this game. I give money to this game. This is a really, really good game in my book.
I see it in my dreams, in my nightmares. The count ours of those two wizards robes, the edges of the males hat, the expression of the females face....
I try to keep my attention focused on the center of the spiral most of the time, telling myself this torment will soon end, just a few more seconds...
But nothing stops my eyes from moving away from the spiral and into the eyes of the dueling anonymous duo.
Help us. Help ME.
Please.
I like the loading screen.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
After a year or so you just get used to it. It would be a worthwhile update to see some variety in the loading screens though.

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
Help us. Help ME.
Please.
Lol. I just can say lol. I don't have a problem with the screen personally, but randomizing it would help various people. I've talked with other players and have heard their complaints on this topic before. I don't see it happening, but I know changing the loading screen would calm more than a few people.

I just gotta say that I loved the way you wrote this. Lolz.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
I knew I couldn't be the only one feeling this way. Hit seven great years and still the same loading screen? So may things you could do here Kingsisle.
Tip screen. Display a a series of tips or hints here.
Preview screen. Show us images of mobs and bosses we will encounter in this world we will have to battle with
Event updates. I've heard of some people not being able to read the Ravenwood news on the wizard game client. Or sometimes people just don't notice logging in. This could be a back up.
I'm sure you guys could come up with so much more...

Good post audi.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2015
Help us. Help ME.
Please.
i do agree with that.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Help us. Help ME.
Please.
Personally I feel if KI is going to spend time and effort changing something in the game their efforts would be better utilized working on something that would actually affect gameplay in a positive way. There are certainly a lot of more pertinant issues that KI could focus on. OK, it might not take a lot of effort to maybe add some other screens and randomize the appearance but really, it's only there for a few seconds. Look away.