Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buying entire worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
So this is an idea I have had for a good amount of time by now, but when I recently got back into playing Wizard101 I chose to start buying areas with crowns. This led me to an idea.

We should be able to buy the entire world at once with crowns

It could be maybe at a discounted price, maybe 500 crowns or so cheaper. When you enter the world for the first time without a membership, you can be given an option, the already in the game.

Unlock the area with crowns
Pay for a subscription
OR
Unlock the entire world with crowns

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I agree whole-heartedly. I have one account I use to pretty much goof-off with, and decided to buy the worlds, as opposed to this account, which has always used membership. I would have much preferred to buy the entire content of said world once, as opposed to constantly stopping, and buying each area.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
Yaaaaaas!!!
This would be perfect especially for Crown Players like me, who instead of stopping constantly and buying zones like Intrepidatius said we just buy it all.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2014
Great Idea. I'm also a crowns person and it would be great to buy a whole world. Especially love the discount part .

- Cole Stalker, Magus

-Steven Stronggrove, Adept

-Some other guys , .

Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
I would absolutely love this.

Or we can buy arcs. Like, buy Wizard City-Dragonspyre and Celestia-Khrysalis.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009