Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible PvP Fix, Known Tourney and PvP flaws.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Hello, I've been playing sense the beginning of the first age PvP, Back when pets were epic, Infallible barely used, Fairy and Unicorn were not added yet. So I just did a PvP tourney Classical and I lost to a person because they ran the timer, which is, only healing shielding and having a minion do the work, this is a strat but a unfair one. I rounded up these numbers or put a possible gap of where they would be. I used a feint then a Skeleton Pirate, 1000 damage he was around max health. now he is at 800-900. I use a poison doing 105-120 damage over time bringing him down to 550 rounded put up a absorb, I here was at around 1000 health, the timer is going down and down more at around a 30 seconds I knew that life swap spells like vampire go through it which I did do. he has around 243 health and I still at 1000 Diego chose him and won. This I have no solutiion for BUT. I also did a 1v1 got a grandmaster I died with 1 spectral blast that had a critical, she was level 50 with full warlord gear 18-4 now waiting this long makes it so anyone who has little or no experience in PvP or high ranking magus players I was a high ranking. This is a simple fix. Level 1-49 can get one another level 50-100 can get one another if their rank is actually high enough. Most magus players don't carry conviction unless its a 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 most of the time. Almost EVERY level 50 has conviction making it possible to win against those who are higher level. If you read this tank you for looking into it!