Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best gold farming plant?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2015
So ive been trying creative ways to get gold and i wanted to know what plant is the best to grow in order to get gold in terms of speed/difficulty/price of seeds. The gold can be got in anyway either through selling, harvest rewards, or straight gold you get from harvesting the plant I don't really care. Im a lower level with my current character so i would appreciate if you told me a rank 1 or 2 gardening plant thats good for farming but also i would rather know the best out of all the plants. Thank you.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
I've heard stinkweed is good for gold. Just don't get it near any other plants.

Survivor
May 11, 2015
couch potatoes drop alot of gold + they drop mega snaks and little ones to sell at bazar+plus they drop rare spells plusspells. the cons are that they cost 1500 crowns OR farm boar camp in sarvastaad pass but there is only a 2 % drop rate.
TIP use king parsley around it.
keirin griffinmancer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Moondragon007 on Sep 1, 2015 wrote:
I've heard stinkweed is good for gold. Just don't get it near any other plants.
Like Moondragon said, Stinkweed. The real cash comes from selling the treasure cards you receive from the plants. The downside is that almost every plant hates Stinkweed.