Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2015
Hello everyone,
I am starting wiz over on a death wizard, and I am looking for a good death pet. It doesn't matter how you get it, as long as it isn't from a bundle (such as the winterbane or evergreen, it can be in a pack, like the terror's hoard) or a quest that you get after you complete the survey camp in celestia (that's how far I got when I started over).
Thanks in advance.

Nathaniel LifeRider lvl 47
Nathaniel Deathbringer lvl 11 (probably lvl 15 or so when you see this)

See you in the spiral!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
Pets that you might look out for;
Deer Knight- gives Deerknight hit all enemy over time spell.
has a couple selfish attributes.
Comes from Holloween holiday pack, and Perou's pet snack pack.

Brainy Assistant- gives Deathfrog hit all enemy spell
has 4 epic, and 6 ultra-rare attributes
comes from Terror hoard pack

Rockin' Roller- Good all around death pet.
Given as Boss drop from Baddle of the Bands one shot.

If you'd like to try, I have all three, at adult. Let me know.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2015
Thanks for the response. What talents do your pets have? My best pet as of now is the spirit of the forest pet with may cast gardening pixie, armor breaker (2% universal pierce), and balace shot (5% balace accuracy).
thanks for the help, and maybe see you in the hatching place.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2015
Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
I know it is a long ways away for you but you will get a wraith pet at level 48 after you get scarecrow card

Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
if you've previously finished celestia, there's the jellyfish death pet.

it's currently adult on my death and manifested spritely and deathblade

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
It's pretty unlikely these days, but you could try looking around for the original Deadly Nightwalker pet, though it's named Nightwalker. It gives a Deadly Minotaur item card that's theoretically very useful in getting rid of shields.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2015
Thanks for all the help everyone. After looking at the pets you suggested, I tryed to get the brainy assistant, and got lucky and got it. It is almost at epic with death dealer, defender, and montrous!
Thanks again!

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
nathaniel liferide... on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am starting wiz over on a death wizard, and I am looking for a good death pet. It doesn't matter how you get it, as long as it isn't from a bundle (such as the winterbane or evergreen, it can be in a pack, like the terror's hoard) or a quest that you get after you complete the survey camp in celestia (that's how far I got when I started over).
Thanks in advance.

Nathaniel LifeRider lvl 47
Nathaniel Deathbringer lvl 11 (probably lvl 15 or so when you see this)

See you in the spiral!
A really simple one is to get a brown spider, you can buy it from the mooshu pet shop, like I said, really simple.
Haley Sunblossom Level 40