Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Invisible to friends

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 29, 2012
As much as I love my friends in the spiral, sometimes I need to play invisible to friends. These are times that, although I want to play, I cannot give the game and my friends my full undivided attention. It is very awkward when they port just as I switch to invisible and expect me to be able to give them attention. It would be very helpful if I could toggle this option from the log on screen instead of waiting until the wizard of my choice loads into the game. Maybe even an option that would make any wizard I choose invisible until changed in game. Thanks Amber

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
AmberRavenSong7 on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:
As much as I love my friends in the spiral, sometimes I need to play invisible to friends. These are times that, although I want to play, I cannot give the game and my friends my full undivided attention. It is very awkward when they port just as I switch to invisible and expect me to be able to give them attention. It would be very helpful if I could toggle this option from the log on screen instead of waiting until the wizard of my choice loads into the game. Maybe even an option that would make any wizard I choose invisible until changed in game. Thanks Amber
Yes!

I've often thought I'd like to be able to login INVISIBLE but I can't.

I vote yes. :)

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
an odd idea but I don't like it I suppose it couldn't do any harm so I won't say I am against it but I am not for it either.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2014
I'd like that option too, a lot of the time I'm busying with my gardens or crafting and need to focus for a little bit

Survivor
May 21, 2011
this a great idea because my friend would not be flow me around

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
AmberRavenSong7 on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:
Simple solution is to turn off teleport first, then make yourself invisible. It'll just appear as if you logged out. Also invisible stays set when you next login, so just leave it invisible or set it invisible when you log out. If you choose to be visible when you login you can always change it then.