Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening bug after the ultra updates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
i have been having problems with my gardens since the latest update. when i am taking care of needs for my plants the garden will start looping and turning and pausing and i cannot to anything to stop it. one time it acutally stopped responding. I am not the only one with this problem either. KI can someone please look into this? sometimes it will do it for a few seconds and other times i actually have to close the game to stop it. the gardens will also refresh several times when i show up to my house causing me not to be able to harvest any plants unless i am in garden mode and clicking on them. this is fine unless you have a bigger garden and you cant get to all of them.
all my gardens are evil magma peas, some of my wizards have an extra one as well. mostly fickles.
thanks

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I am having same problem with my gardens except it usually happens with couch potatoes. They spin around like crazy until I enter the house and come back out.

I also have the same problem with harvesting on all my gardens. If the garden updates you can no longer press x to harvest. It gets very annoying.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Captain Nakita on Aug 17, 2015 wrote:
i have been having problems with my gardens since the latest update. when i am taking care of needs for my plants the garden will start looping and turning and pausing and i cannot to anything to stop it. one time it acutally stopped responding. I am not the only one with this problem either. KI can someone please look into this? sometimes it will do it for a few seconds and other times i actually have to close the game to stop it. the gardens will also refresh several times when i show up to my house causing me not to be able to harvest any plants unless i am in garden mode and clicking on them. this is fine unless you have a bigger garden and you cant get to all of them.
all my gardens are evil magma peas, some of my wizards have an extra one as well. mostly fickles.
thanks
Having the same issue here. The garden "refresh" is much faster now. Sometimes I have to log out to character select screen three times to completely harvest my garden.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
I am having the same problem, usually starts just as I cast the first spell to take care of a need. Harvesting King Parsleys on 4 of my wizards, and the looping seems to happen more often on them.
Sometimes the lag from it is so bad I can only close the game and restart it.

Gets really annoying with 6 wizards taking care of plants and it happens on most of them.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I have the same issue with my couch potatoes. After casting my first large area spell on them they all start spinning and I can't cast or do anything afterwards. I have to quit and login again to cast the remaining spells needed. It only does it on the first spell and doesn't repeat after quitting and returning.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
After the Polaris update, the gardening lag glitch has gotten MUCH worse.

Please address the problem as the critical system has made my high level wizards useless in other play on the game

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I am also noticing issues such as these with Magma peas, and Couch potatoes as well.