Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for a night hawk, a harpy, or a chimera.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
I don't care much about the traits as long as they aren't the 'selfish' traits. I have a frostfang with the deer night rises and dragonblade( i'm trying to get her to ancient, so there may be another trait soon). I also have a ghost dragon with curse giver, spritely, and spell proof. Finally I have a penumbra drake with dragon blade, curse giver, and one selfish trait.
If you are interested my wizard name is Katie Spell Gem (lvl 58) and i'm a fire student. In eastern standard time i am usually on around 10 am to 4 pm. I am usually in the ambrose or wraith realm.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Hi Katie I have a epic nighthawk if you are interested. Its talents are may cast spritely, may cast storm shield, gives 6% storm damage and 9% storm resistance, not the best obviously. If you are interested I am western time. I am also a fire student(level 100)

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
alexander skywalke... on Aug 3, 2015 wrote:
Hi Katie I have a epic nighthawk if you are interested. Its talents are may cast spritely, may cast storm shield, gives 6% storm damage and 9% storm resistance, not the best obviously. If you are interested I am western time. I am also a fire student(level 100)
I am interested, which pet do you want to hatch with?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I will hatch with your ghost dragon. Around when are you looking to hatch.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
What time is best for you?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I can do tomorrow at 10 am my time, so 1 pm your time.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Oops I can't I need more gold. I can get It by Friday. So lets do it at 1 pm your time in Dryad.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Sure i'll make sure i'm on time

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Sorry that I had to go so soon. If you want my ghost dragon, I'll be more than happy to hatch again with you.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Oh I'm fine thank you though. I am looking for a different pet right now.