Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for a spud pet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
Hi, I am looking for a pet that knows the talents sprite, unicorn, spell defy, and spell proof, I do not care what the pet is as well as I do not expect all of the talents on the pet but at least two of them is preferred. please reply if interested in hatching.

Ryan Trollslinger

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Hello,

I currently have an ancient firecat with spritely, spell-proof, and pain-giver (sorry that's not what you were looking for).

But, I am hoping for him to get unicorn and spell-defy in later levels.

Hope I can help you out!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
medlnic15 on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

I currently have an ancient firecat with spritely, spell-proof, and pain-giver (sorry that's not what you were looking for).

But, I am hoping for him to get unicorn and spell-defy in later levels.

Hope I can help you out!

Yeah that is awesome I would love to hatch with you, I was not picky about it being exactly a spud pet yours is great we should figure out a time to hatch. I hope you want to hatch with me my best pets are a fragmented Dragon with fairy and may cast vengeance, and a life minotaur that knows unicorn, sprite, and berserk may casts. Your choice.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I can hatch with your minotaur. I am in Eastern time, and can hatch pretty much anytime you want as of right now.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
medlnic15 on Aug 3, 2015 wrote:
I can hatch with your minotaur. I am in Eastern time, and can hatch pretty much anytime you want as of right now.
well I am in pacific standard time so I guess we can meet up in the pet hatchery and I can friend you but lets meet in realm wraith area 1 in about two hours from this post.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Well.. I didn't look at the messages until now. I can wait there the night this reaches the boards. I can be in Wraith area 1.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
medlnic15 on Aug 5, 2015 wrote:
Well.. I didn't look at the messages until now. I can wait there the night this reaches the boards. I can be in Wraith area 1.
Ok this is a really nadeau to meet up is there an easier way? We are too far apart in time zones I just need a way to friend you