Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bad JuJu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
We really need to make this spell non-pvp. Whenever you play a death at my level or above, you get spammed with Bad JuJu every single match and it honestly isn't fair, I hope someone agrees with me.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Bad Juju is a wonderful spell in Exalted PvP. It isn't the spell that's a problem itself, it's the fact that Bad Juju can be Cloaked and multiplied. A simpler fix would be to either make Bad Juju non-Cloakable or make it do a fixed amount of damage, disregarding all charms and wards.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2013
Explorer
Mar 29, 2010
PvP King on Jul 20, 2015 wrote:
Bad Juju is a wonderful spell in Exalted PvP. It isn't the spell that's a problem itself, it's the fact that Bad Juju can be Cloaked and multiplied. A simpler fix would be to either make Bad Juju non-Cloakable or make it do a fixed amount of damage, disregarding all charms and wards.
Agreed. It should have 100% pierce and not be cloakable. Easy fix.

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
I think the Bad Juju should reduce by 10% every time Bad Juju is cast in pvp. The first one is 90%, the second one 80% etc. Might be a pain to code, but I think it would go a long way to eliminate the abuse.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Seth Silvershard on Jul 24, 2015 wrote:
Just use TC cleanse charm
won't work unless wizard are with or because as storm dispel and tank have immunity (able get immunity to either ) not facing (Because Know Wizard allot know there tanks) so, be more easy for ice to win pvp (create a trap to get others people make wrong move) ice don't attack much like be patient school like wait for people make wrong move (so, move will fail) so, able put out there minion without wasting blade (save there blade when time for them make a move)

did know some wizard as immunity with damage/critical/armor pierce?

Survivor
Oct 01, 2013
JustinFrostHunter on Jul 27, 2015 wrote:
won't work unless wizard are with or because as storm dispel and tank have immunity (able get immunity to either ) not facing (Because Know Wizard allot know there tanks) so, be more easy for ice to win pvp (create a trap to get others people make wrong move) ice don't attack much like be patient school like wait for people make wrong move (so, move will fail) so, able put out there minion without wasting blade (save there blade when time for them make a move)

did know some wizard as immunity with damage/critical/armor pierce?
Anyone can be immune to any 3 schools with Jade and pet talents. If a Storm use a dispel they're losing the pip war anyway.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
ChicoValerian on Jul 27, 2015 wrote:
I think the Bad Juju should reduce by 10% every time Bad Juju is cast in pvp. The first one is 90%, the second one 80% etc. Might be a pain to code, but I think it would go a long way to eliminate the abuse.
They took a bit of damage from the shadow enforced spell at least I think but the should take juju down a bit