Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Valencian Steel?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Has anyone figured out where the Steel reagent drops/gets farmed/can be transmuted?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
markopolo100 on Jul 18, 2015 wrote:
Has anyone figured out where the Steel reagent drops/gets farmed/can be transmuted?
The only one of these I've ever seen came as a reward for feeding unwanted gear to a pet.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
I have been looking and farming for this reagent all over. It is incredible that the only way apart of feeding items to pets is ONLY buying the mega snack pack for a CHANCE to get any of the rare reagents. So 250 crowns por a pack that can or can't have the reagent you need.

It is not a rant but a request to make this more easy obtainable.

No even spending thousand of crowns in the mega reagent pack is going to give you enough reagents to craft your jewel. and even if you get to do it there is a big chance that is not the jewel you want.

Ki dont make this to us

Thanks for reading.

Defender
Oct 22, 2012
A 0 xp baby pet has made it to teen plus about 30 feeding stuff, also some other pets feed just to make a few jewels. Even feeding the worthless to me crafted jewels. Yep, this isn't going well.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Steel and Titanium are brutally rare at the moment, but professors Falmea and Greyrose have informed us there will be more ways to get them soon. Right now they are only from pet feeding. I'm hoping for a plant source &/or reliable drop but we'll see.