Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too powerful

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
Ok I have soloed all of mooshou up to the cave of soitude(I just started it) I am a lvl 43 I plan on doing wintertusk at lvl 45 after finishing coming back stronger and solo everything possible. Also doing all sidequests in mooshou krock wizard city and marlybone helps me alot. Is this a good plan? Or should I stay in mooshou and stop the sidequests?

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
I believe you should continue doing side quests, but also continue Mooshu. I found Mooshu quite easy whereas Wintertusk was more difficult. In Mooshu, there is a long line of side quests. I think Mossback is the start of them. Completing all of them not only gives you good xp, but also gives you a badge, The Purifier.

Rebecca SoulWhisper, Level 49

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
I have done all of the side quests in mooshou up to were the only ones I can get to are in the gaunulet. I am a lvl 45 doing austrilund getting the peices back for the thanes table.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
I think you should really do the side quests get them all done before the regular quest so you can level up and get stronger than than the bosses there so it's much easier just my opinion it's what I do

Plus fighting fire bosses in Mooshu are still too difficult and I do tons of side quests
So do them all and it will become easier

From the awesome Jared FrostFlame