Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grand Tourney Gauntlet Bundle Now Available

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The Grand Tourney Gauntlet Bundle is now available in select Walmart and Target stores across the USA. Now your Wizard can select gear and weapons up to Level 100 when you redeem the Grand Tourney Gauntlet Bundle.

This bundle includes:

• Grand Tourney Arena
  • Dyeable Destrier Mount
  • Squirerel Pet
  • Valiant Jouster’s Armor
  • Valiant Jouster’s Lance
  • 1 Month Membership or 5,000 Crowns

https://www.wizard101.com/game/grand-tourney-gauntlet

• Prepaid cards such as this have a life cycle.
  • They are launched in retail stores in the USA only as that is the distribution available to us through the company that makes the cards.
  • When a new card is introduced, usually we then take an older card and offer it for sale on our website. Many of those older cards can be directly purchased at https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card
  • When the older card has been available on the website for a while, it is then retired as a bundle and no longer offered on the website.
  • Sometimes we make individual items from the bundle available in the Crown Shop for special events, however not all items are offered this way.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
The Grand Tourney Gauntlet is your best newest Housing Gauntlet yet! Excellent! Nice that you still keep making more! Keep up with the good ones like that! I wonder what the 5th Housing Gauntlet bundle will be like someday...

Survivor
Jun 04, 2014
Defender
Feb 08, 2009
:( Wish I could get but none of the Walmart's in my area carry Wizard101 cards anymore. .

Survivor
Feb 07, 2012
Walmart's in my area, Don't even carry it. not even available on there website. ugh drove all around town to three different locations. Where else can I find this Bundle? I live in the Northwest of US

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
I have a solution to anyone who can't get the bundle. Just ask Santa and you can get it for free. I think he is a big fan of the game because they mention his name. Think about it.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
rowynOB on Jul 24, 2015 wrote:
I have a solution to anyone who can't get the bundle. Just ask Santa and you can get it for free. I think he is a big fan of the game because they mention his name. Think about it.
I asked for the Mystic Fishing Bundle last year and he didn't bring it for Christmas.... All I got were socks...

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Megan Frostflame on Jul 24, 2015 wrote:
I asked for the Mystic Fishing Bundle last year and he didn't bring it for Christmas.... All I got were socks...
Maybe you should be nicer and make the letter not just about presents, but about your life too. That is why I get all the Wizard101 packs I want and more. Just pointing that out.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2008
Does anyone know what WalMart's in Minnesota are carrying the bundle or where I can find a list of participating stores?

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
I haven't found a WalMart yet that carries this card, in Michigan. I drove to WalMarts in 3 different towns and called 3 others. I too wish to acquire the "secret list of participating WalMarts" in the USA. So far we can rule out Michigan and Minnesota and therefore Santa. I continue to stop into the one I pass, twice a week. Still no luck. Anyone have a clue???

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
I just went to WalMart.com and searched "prepaid game cards". I saw some of the Kings Isle Wizard, Pirate & combo cards there but not the new Grand Tourney card. Has anyone in the USA found the card yet???

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
A big congratulations to those who are galloping around the Spiral on their new mounts! I've had bad luck with Walmart on the west coast.

I was unsuccessful in attempting to purchase the new gauntlet bundle at several Walmart stores across 2 counties.

Many of the store's employees were unfamiliar with the card, let alone, where it would be stocked...

I wandered through many store aisles, as suggested, checking the electronics/game areas, gift card kiosks etc., which was good exercise lol .

Professor Greyrose, I hope KI will either expand on the number of retailers offering the card, or allow us to purchase the bundle online very soon.

Sad player here ,

Lincoln Realm
Gabriel 100
Michael 88

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
My Walmart here in Kansas doesn't carry it. I called the Walmart.com customer service line, and they said that neither the Grant Tourney nor the Mystic Fishing Bundle exist in their database, and the store employees told me that it's not in their database either, so they can't even special order it for me. Please either demand that Walmart sell these two new exclusive cards online or else please stop giving cards to Walmart. Gamestop is great, but Walmart stinks! (And Kmart and Target do not exist in my area, as in they are over 200 miles away.)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I agree with some of the statements before this one. My local walmart pulled every W101 card off the shelves. Please release this card online a little earlier that normal. The card exclusive method is inconsistant when it comes to Walmart locations.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
This bundle is incredible! I have researched it thoroughly and have determined to buy it tomorrow! I believe that it is one of the best bundles that you have come out with and it even goes hand in hand with my other bundle, the "Epic Bundle."

~Alex IceShard

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
I will Ditto the comments about Wal-Mart. They haven't carried any KI items in northeastern Oklahoma in over a year. I know KI does not distribute the cards, but giving a company like Wal-Mart a first release before allowing Target the ability to sell it, and then Wal-Mart not carrying it just makes no sense. Please, just ask your distributor to skip Wal-Mart entirely and offer your cards at Target and Gamestop, who do a much better job at getting the product to the customer.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
It's not just Walmart. The game card was on the new release list for the stores to carry, and does show up as an item they carry. And since KI won't help us by contacting Walmart Corp about it and us writing Walmart and the distributor doesn't help, its all of their faults. I won't blame just Walmart. I blame them all. First KI for not looking into this. Second Walmart for not looking in to it after receiving numerous complaints (I know I'm not the only one who contacted them) and the distributor for not sending Walmart the cards. This problem dates back to the Mystic Fishing Bundle. Even then KI nor Walmart cared.
I hope KI finally looks into this. Coming from them, I bet this issue would get fixed.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
mittensk on Aug 23, 2015 wrote:
It's not just Walmart. The game card was on the new release list for the stores to carry, and does show up as an item they carry. And since KI won't help us by contacting Walmart Corp about it and us writing Walmart and the distributor doesn't help, its all of their faults. I won't blame just Walmart. I blame them all. First KI for not looking into this. Second Walmart for not looking in to it after receiving numerous complaints (I know I'm not the only one who contacted them) and the distributor for not sending Walmart the cards. This problem dates back to the Mystic Fishing Bundle. Even then KI nor Walmart cared.
I hope KI finally looks into this. Coming from them, I bet this issue would get fixed.
I just don't understand how such a new bundle, like this one, could be so very difficult to find after it's proper announcement, let alone employees get familiar with it after seeing the announcement, the video & contacting to get that shipped to their stores. I was completely sure that once a new bundle gets announced by KI, they should contact the stores, & they should have that bundle shipped to their stores, so customers can buy them.

You say that KI & Walmart didn't look into that? That could be a big problem to the customers that have spent countless hours trying to find even one store that should have that bundle right about now. Hope KI hears of this & gets that settled sometime soon. This worries not just you or me. It's what I might call a bit of a disorganization predicament.

Let's hope we won't have to face that kind of difficulty and problems of finding & buying new bundles like that one again.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2009
I have been searching everywhere for the Grand Tourney Gauntlet card. Walmart does not have these in their inventory Nationwide apparently. What happened? I'm sure hoping that Kings Isle makes this available on the Crown Shop or perhaps makes arrangements with Gamestop for what appears to be one of Wizard 101's best bundles. Please look into this for all of us. Many thanks for a wonderful game that my whole family enjoys.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Central PA here. I've been to 3 Walmarts and contacted 4 more. None have this card and all say it's not in their database. Sooo... I agree that it'd be great if we could get the card from Target, Gamestop, or even better-online. Come on, KI... ..

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
I've been to 3 Walmarts, checked online and all the had were the Pagoda and Winterbane Gauntlet Gift Cards.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
Check back with your stores. I work at Walmart, and it is finally on my mod. It shows me that it's on order, so it might take a few days to get to the stores. But they are fixing the problem.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
Cass MoonHeart on Jul 22, 2015 wrote:
:( Wish I could get but none of the Walmart's in my area carry Wizard101 cards anymore. .
my aunt has checked 17 walmarts and all said they don't handle wizard101 cards at all anymore so i can't get it either :(

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
mittensk on Sep 8, 2015 wrote:
Check back with your stores. I work at Walmart, and it is finally on my mod. It shows me that it's on order, so it might take a few days to get to the stores. But they are fixing the problem.
Well, I thank you for the heads-up. I knew it would be resolved sometime soon. I can safely presume the same goes for the rest, too.

I can also hope for certain that we don't have to face this kind of difficulty of finding new W101 bundles after their announcements like this one again. We all know it's been a lengthy struggle. Thanks for notifying them that.

Maybe next time, if a new bundle from KI gets announced, the stores should be informed of it.