Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Forum Avatars

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Just a little side thing that would be more enjoyable, but not a necessity.
I notice there are little forum avatars so there is not much uniqueness or variety between the forum posters.
You could add new school specific creatures as well as a customizable doodle wizard.

The doodle wizards would give you a selection of facial expressions, hats, and gear. This would make the variety a whole lot greater with forum users, it would be really cool.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Ruthless Anthony on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
I notice there are little forum avatars so there is not much uniqueness or variety between the forum posters.
You could add new school specific creatures as well as a customizable doodle wizard.

The doodle wizards would give you a selection of facial expressions, hats, and gear. This would make the variety a whole lot greater with forum users, it would be really cool.
on that note, what if we could use our wizards' pictures as avatars? maybe it could be an option on the right sidebar (like gardening or housing) or through dr. von shadowsong's amazing arcane photo booth. :)

what is that, you ask? click here: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/dr-vons-amazing-arcane-photo-booth--8ad6a41a47aa72460147bd990bfe3a6d

the addition of such a feature would allow us to take an in-game snapshot of our wizards (either alone or with friends) that can be hung on the walls of our castles and used as avatar pics.

-von

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
Dr Von on Jul 17, 2015 wrote:
on that note, what if we could use our wizards' pictures as avatars? maybe it could be an option on the right sidebar (like gardening or housing) or through dr. von shadowsong's amazing arcane photo booth. :)

what is that, you ask? click here: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/dr-vons-amazing-arcane-photo-booth--8ad6a41a47aa72460147bd990bfe3a6d

the addition of such a feature would allow us to take an in-game snapshot of our wizards (either alone or with friends) that can be hung on the walls of our castles and used as avatar pics.

-von
I think using your own wizards' pictures as avatars is a brilliant idea & so to is snapshots that can be hung on our castle walls although personally i'm not as bothered by it.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
Ruthless Anthony on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:

I completely agree with you, i think a little variety would do us no harm