Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2v2 PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
Me and my friend plan to do PVP, but we're worried we might lose a lot, because we always have. We're looking for tips.

This one is me
Laura Stormblade - Level 100 , secondary . Hat: Poseidon's Torrential Helm, Robe: Poseidon's Maelstrom Gear, Shoes: Blackthunder Walkers, Wand: Brutal Ice Arrow Rod or Hades' Staff of Tempests, Athame: Blade of The Felled Titan, Amulet: Life Mastery or Flygobs Medallion, Ring: Alpha and Omega ring, Deck: Lightning Riders' Deck. 98 Storm Damage, 19 resist to everything, 10 Storm accuracy, 293 Storm critical(Depends on amulet/wand), Armor piercing 15 everything, 96% power pips, 0% shadow bonus, 29% healing incoming.
Lily(Pet): Mega Spark Beast, May cast Tower Shield, +6 Damage, +9 Resist, May cast Fairy, May cast Unicorn, Empty jewel socket.
I got a Bonesmasher's Robe of Sparks from the Exalted Rattlebones Ultra Dungeon, should I use that?

My friend
Lauren Miststone - Level 100 , secondary . Hat: Shroud of Malistare's Ire, Hat: Robes of Malistare's Ire, Boots: Boots of Carpathesian Fury, Wand: Staff of Malistare's Frenzy, Athame: Blade of the Felled Titan, Amulet: Talisman of the Daystar, Ring: Alpha and Omega ring, Deck: Case of Engulfing Flames. 96% Fire Damage, 34 Resist everything, 22 Fire Accuracy, 443 Fire Critical Rating, 21 Fire piercing, 12 Armor Pierce everything, 97% Power pips, 5% Shadow bonus, Healing In/out 7%
Pet: Mega Sun Serpent, May cast Fairy, +3 Damage, +6 Damage, +28 Critical rating, +9 Damage, Empty jewel socket.

Neither of us have Stun Resist, and we both have finished all the Darkmoor dungeons. I plan on attempting Malistare a few more times for the gear.