Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

TC Trading Screen Mod

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I would like to see some kind of icon added to the TC trading screen that would identify the school of the person with whom you're trading. If there is a way to tell already I'd appreciate if someone could clue me in. Not the obvious "check before you trade" because sometimes trading can be a spontaneous event with someone you've just added to your friend list.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
I guess you can hit enter and click on the persons name in the chat box which would open the wizards stats screen or you could just cancel the trade and then look at that persons wizard from your friends list.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
nycc157 on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
I guess you can hit enter and click on the persons name in the chat box which would open the wizards stats screen or you could just cancel the trade and then look at that persons wizard from your friends list.
Yeah, that's kind of my point. It's a clumsy way to have to do it. A simple icon somewhere on the screen doesn't seem like it would be a huge thing to incorporate.