Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trouble training Colassal

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
So on my level 76 Fire Wizard I want to train the spell Colossal but I have been having trouble so far. I know I need to get the quest Bungle in the Jungle from Inyanga Whitestripes to send me to Koko in the Drum Jungle but he doesn't offer the quest to me. I also know I needed to complete Koko's side quests which I did now Koko doesn't offer me anymore quests. I was hoping someone could help me figure this out so I can train Colassal.

Thanks,

Blaze Fire Level 76

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Dylan Death on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
So on my level 76 Fire Wizard I want to train the spell Colossal but I have been having trouble so far. I know I need to get the quest Bungle in the Jungle from Inyanga Whitestripes to send me to Koko in the Drum Jungle but he doesn't offer the quest to me. I also know I needed to complete Koko's side quests which I did now Koko doesn't offer me anymore quests. I was hoping someone could help me figure this out so I can train Colassal.

Thanks,

Blaze Fire Level 76
Have you trained the other four Sun damage spells in Celestia? If not, you will need to do so before you can train Colossal.

Wolf Windrider

Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Yes, I have all the other Sun School spells up to gargantuan

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
Make sure you've unlocked the star obelisk in Zafaria, otherwise I don't think you get the sun obelisk quest. Inyanga gives the star quest too, and you go talk to the zebra Princess in Zamunda, and you have to complete her quest to unlock the star obelisk.