Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Really Really want help please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
Hi I am at Wintertusk in Grizzleheim across theboat where everything is cold and frozen, well you see, the things in Wintertusk are super hard, and I was wondering if a separate group of people would like to do all of the quests. And I haven't started it yet, because I have been waiting for a group to do it, so if there are people who have that quest, please post and I will be so happy if you do, because not only will I be getting XP and great loot, you will be getting it to, and for this questing group for Wintertusk, I am pretty sure that we will be done with Grizzleheim, so yay So, if you really want to be done with Grizzleheim, and want to do this really hard place with a group of people, please post a comment if you want to.

Hero
May 07, 2015
wer do you want to meet oh i no can we meet at miriom keep the enter to miriom keep wat kind of wizard are you? im a fire wizard lvl 46

Survivor
Jul 05, 2013
I to need help I tried everything but I can't seem to get at least to level 30 my friends have a very easy time leveling up there. I really need someones help please anyone

Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
ravenlove2 on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
I to need help I tried everything but I can't seem to get at least to level 30 my friends have a very easy time leveling up there. I really need someones help please anyone
Well we could work together if that's ok with you

- Alexis Soul Song level 48

Hero
May 07, 2015
Alexis The Wizard on Jul 20, 2015 wrote:
Well we could work together if that's ok with you

- Alexis Soul Song level 48
im in ravenscar on the blood brother quest so im not in winter tusk yet but the boss i cant defeat oh kings lise you had make him fire. next update make him ice wiff 2000 health points