Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Ideas for Third Arc.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 27, 2012
So as of right now, only three schools can heal themselves with THEIR school spell. Storm, life, and death.
I think for an introduction into the next new world (Polaris, I believe?), the quest that grants you the spiral key should also come with a spell. (Or give you the option to pick up a side quest that gives the spell).

This spell should be a healing spell for every school. This way it gives people at high levels a way to effectively heal without using a life mastery amulet. Who agrees with my on this?

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
my gosh i have been waiting for someone to say that! i totally agree with you. i get frustrated when the only healing spells i can learn ( besides item cards) are only sprite,pixie,and satyr. i think that myth,fire,ice,and balance need new healing spells. this is a great idea.

Survivor
May 08, 2011
I think a new healing spell for each school would be a great idea, but adding on to what you said about three schools having heals, that is true but you could also consider Fire's Link/Power Link, Ice's Snow Drift, and some of the minion affecting spells from Marleybone heals.

Timothy Darksword lvl 74

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
Sure so long as you give death and other schools their missing components such as low pip cost AoE's, or High damage. Or how about a damage per pip spell for all the other classes besides balance storm and fire. each wizard school is different lets keep it that way. Making them all the same will make it so your choice of wizard won't matter.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2015
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
So as of right now, only three schools can heal themselves with THEIR school spell. Storm, life, and death.
I think for an introduction into the next new world (Polaris, I believe?), the quest that grants you the spiral key should also come with a spell. (Or give you the option to pick up a side quest that gives the spell).

This spell should be a healing spell for every school. This way it gives people at high levels a way to effectively heal without using a life mastery amulet. Who agrees with my on this?
I really don't think every school should have its own heal because that is not the focus of their school. And the only reason storm has one is because it is a chance thing like wild bolt and insane bolt

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
I do have an idea for some spell ideas.

Fire Aspect
(Idea made from Minecraft's Fire Aspect Sword Enchant)

1,000 Damage to enemies, over 250 Damage over 5 rounds and stun for 3 rounds. (Note: Blades, Traps, Anything else will not be affected, and this spell cannot fizzle and cannot be enchanted)

I think its also time life gets a better astral spell.

Light of Health

+ 15% damage, + 5% Incoming Heals, + 10% Damage incoming.

Cool idea?

I do have a few ideas for a shift spell.

Shift Beetle

1,250 Damage to Target, -50% accurate debuff to target.

Shift Kraken

1,550 Damage over time for 3 rounds, and steal 3 pips.

Shift Lord Of Winter

1,150 Damage to target and -75% Shield to self plus steal 1 pip.

Shift Creature

1,475 Damage to target and 350 Heal over time to self.

That's it so far.

The Winterweave Brothers

Michael WinterWeave
Malvin WinterWeave
Thomas Winterweave

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
LittleSeanCarter on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
Sure so long as you give death and other schools their missing components such as low pip cost AoE's, or High damage. Or how about a damage per pip spell for all the other classes besides balance storm and fire. each wizard school is different lets keep it that way. Making them all the same will make it so your choice of wizard won't matter.
We're not making it the same whatsoever. I simple healing spell would be nice.

Death does have a low pip cost AoE... 7 pips isnt that much anymore. With Khrysalis and Darkmoor crafted decks, you get a third pip at the start of the match, so just 1 (or 2 if you're not lucky) rounds later you can cast a scarecrow.

Death also has high damage. I saw deaths with over a hundred before Darkmoor gear, which only increased it.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
balance have two if not more heals: helping hands and availing hands they are kind of weak if you meant you wanted a big heal for each school

Explorer
Jan 28, 2012
Fire Ice and Myth are school that really need a good healing spell! I hate having to use life mastery amulet on my fire.