Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor Furniture glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
So I just recently got myself a new house, and as anyone who wants to astound friends with some amazing stuff, I brought a few items from the bazaar that came from the darkmoor pack. Mostly some lovely eerie looking portraits. Anyway, everything was going well as I started going from room to room, placing objects here and there, but then I wanted to move one of these portraits, and found that I could not select it. The option to move or rotate it never came up, and the furniture was not highlighted when I hovered my pointer over it. Is it some sort of glitch with the new furniture? Or is a kink with the house??? there was one portrait that I was able to move, but when I placed it in another room, I could no longer select it, so maybe it is the house? The house I was furnishing is the Dragon's Fjord from the crown's shop.
-Catherine Ravenheart

We're aware that some of the walls on the inside of the Dragon's Fjord have this problem.

As a work around, you can use the House Tab of the Attic to pick it up. Open housing window -> Open Attic -> Select House Tab -> Select item -> Move to backpack

Arthur