Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New schools available for Wisteria.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Well, I just started Wisteria and thought that it would be really nice to have the school presents in Wisteria. What i'm saying is that make the schools in Wisteria a trainable place or make a new storyline for another district, world (name) that is a place to train new wizards that would like to try something new rather than create another wizard in Ravenwood and replay the story line. I am aware that this is a lot of work if it is an idea that would be considered to make, but still i think it is nice to have a change in story and spells also professors.

Defender
May 06, 2011
exodiusnecross on Jun 24, 2015 wrote:
Well, I just started Wisteria and thought that it would be really nice to have the school presents in Wisteria. What i'm saying is that make the schools in Wisteria a trainable place or make a new storyline for another district, world (name) that is a place to train new wizards that would like to try something new rather than create another wizard in Ravenwood and replay the story line. I am aware that this is a lot of work if it is an idea that would be considered to make, but still i think it is nice to have a change in story and spells also professors.
This is a good idea, but no thanks, I don't want to be a pig for Wizard101 Plus, we get better education in Ravenwood than Wyseria. >:D

Katherine DragonBlade Level 94 Pyromancer

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
Oh my gosh yes!

Survivor
May 10, 2013
Happy to tell you that you get to learn these schools in Celestia!

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
mailpuppy2661 on Aug 24, 2015 wrote:
Happy to tell you that you get to learn these schools in Celestia!
No, you'll never get Wysterian spells, because they don't even teach magic. Pigswick is just a cheap, non-magical copy of Ravenwood filled with lazy cheaters and such. What you get in Celestia is Astral magic, which is used by some enemies in Wysteria.