Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone else seem to notice this?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
When I was doing I didn't really have much problem doing the wandering monsters in the streets, and sought help only for the dungeons near the end.

Now that I have defeated Malestaire, and moved on to Celestia, I can't seem to defeat a single creature that is wandering about.

My only other alternative is to take on Wintertusk. The problem is my Ice Wizard has to use prisms to get in the gate, and for some reason, my prisms never seem to appear in my deck when I need them. (I sometimes wonder if the game cheats and withholds them from me when it can).

Any hints on how I can continue?

Defender
May 06, 2011
Max DeGroot on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
When I was doing I didn't really have much problem doing the wandering monsters in the streets, and sought help only for the dungeons near the end.

Now that I have defeated Malestaire, and moved on to Celestia, I can't seem to defeat a single creature that is wandering about.

My only other alternative is to take on Wintertusk. The problem is my Ice Wizard has to use prisms to get in the gate, and for some reason, my prisms never seem to appear in my deck when I need them. (I sometimes wonder if the game cheats and withholds them from me when it can).

Any hints on how I can continue?
In these situations, I use another spell deck and store the special things in it, such as my blades, enchant, and the spell I will use to kill. You could try it too just so you don't have to wait a million turns, looking through your spell deck, etc. Also, if you need help, we can always meet and I can help you

Katherine DragonBlade Level 94 Pyromancer