Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching Confusion??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2011
I've only just recently paid any attention to pet training and such, and I am thoroughly confused. I was under the impression that if you had an adult or higher pet, and your friend had an adult or higher pet, you could hatch together. However, I stepped onto the partner sigil things with my friend, and it said I needed 2 adult pets in my inventory. What is the difference between the red sigils in the middle of the hatchery and the silver ones on the side? And how can I hatch with a friend?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Melissa Moonpyre on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
I've only just recently paid any attention to pet training and such, and I am thoroughly confused. I was under the impression that if you had an adult or higher pet, and your friend had an adult or higher pet, you could hatch together. However, I stepped onto the partner sigil things with my friend, and it said I needed 2 adult pets in my inventory. What is the difference between the red sigils in the middle of the hatchery and the silver ones on the side? And how can I hatch with a friend?
The Red Sigils are for hatching a pet using two of your own adult pets. The Silver Sigils are for hatching with others.