Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Did you see another sneak peek clip today?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Recently, I saw a clip showcasing fishing in Celestia, and that counts as one of the upcoming content heading our way real soon! I like these kind of teasers KI does, always gets us pumped for the Test Realm! Exciting! I knew that fishing's going to spread out to more worlds, & maybe fishing in Zafaria is going to be next! I can imagine it right now!

What will we see from more sneak peek clips, & what will we see in our next Test Realm update? Maybe more new secret bosses that require Skeleton Keys? Maybe more housing gauntlet adventures? Maybe even more new side dungeon adventures like the Four Dungeons? We don't know, but we can be certain that the Test Realm is gonna be up again soon! Brace yourselves, Wizards!

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Today, I just saw another sneak peek clip on their Twitter account, and this time, it's about the plants having some shining effect on them. I wonder what that means?

Keep getting excited about what's really heading to Wizard101 soon! We may see the Test Realm go on soon!

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Trimond297 on Jun 16, 2015 wrote:
Recently, I saw a clip showcasing fishing in Celestia, and that counts as one of the upcoming content heading our way real soon! I like these kind of teasers KI does, always gets us pumped for the Test Realm! Exciting! I knew that fishing's going to spread out to more worlds, & maybe fishing in Zafaria is going to be next! I can imagine it right now!

What will we see from more sneak peek clips, & what will we see in our next Test Realm update? Maybe more new secret bosses that require Skeleton Keys? Maybe more housing gauntlet adventures? Maybe even more new side dungeon adventures like the Four Dungeons? We don't know, but we can be certain that the Test Realm is gonna be up again soon! Brace yourselves, Wizards!
Actually I hope they make a new world soon :P

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Another sneak peek clip has appeared today, and it's featuring our favorite past bosses we've faced before, Queen Krokopatra, Meowiarty, Dr. Von Katzenstein, Rattlebones, The Fairy Queen, and the Immortals of Aquila, Zeus Sky Father, Ares Savage Spear, Apollo Bright One, and, the Tartarus secret boss, Cronus, & they all have appeared to have gotten quite stronger than before! Some are willing to have another go at us for sport, while some may want revenge against us after we thwarted them! I believe we're going to have some rematches against the bosses we've face before, and believe me, they will not go even more easy on us, not like the last past times we've faced them! I know that they may have acquired plenty of new cheats they are going to throw at us! The questions would be, should they require Skeleton Keys to face them, or are they going to be parts of more new One-Shot Housing Gauntlets? Either way, we better be prepared to do rematches in our next update to come! So exciting!

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Trimond297 on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
Another sneak peek clip has appeared today, and it's featuring our favorite past bosses we've faced before, Queen Krokopatra, Meowiarty, Dr. Von Katzenstein, Rattlebones, The Fairy Queen, and the Immortals of Aquila, Zeus Sky Father, Ares Savage Spear, Apollo Bright One, and, the Tartarus secret boss, Cronus, & they all have appeared to have gotten quite stronger than before! Some are willing to have another go at us for sport, while some may want revenge against us after we thwarted them! I believe we're going to have some rematches against the bosses we've face before, and believe me, they will not go even more easy on us, not like the last past times we've faced them! I know that they may have acquired plenty of new cheats they are going to throw at us! The questions would be, should they require Skeleton Keys to face them, or are they going to be parts of more new One-Shot Housing Gauntlets? Either way, we better be prepared to do rematches in our next update to come! So exciting!
Oh my gosh, going against the previous bosses again would be so cool!! Aaahhhhh I can't wait

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Another sneak peek clip appeared, and this time, it's showing our pets being able to harbor jewel socketing! I would think jewel socketing is broadening beyond our current choices of gear right now, and that clip certainly proves it! Socketing jewels to our pets to up our stats more, very thrilling! Remember, be ready for Test Realm soon!