Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New level 100-110 Spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
If we can get this topic poplar the creators might notice it. I had an idea for all the new school spes for the next update...
Feel free to add or change any of you have a better idea( especially with myth). I kept to the rules that all the schools that got an AOE last time, get a hit one person this time.
- The is a volcano rising from the earth, and as the camera zooms in, you see a ninja goat standing on the edge. He does a flip into the volcano as it is exploding in slo motion, and the volcano launches him onto an enemy of choice, the person hit is stunned, and he rest of the people ( if applicable) are hit with debris and lava.
- there is an enormous tree, with many green leaves, and an imp flies towards it and hits it with its music notes. The leaves fall towards all the enemies with a cool animatikn( spiral/wave,etc)
- There is a centipede In a cave, and it eats small creatures. The floor is littered with bones. As it eats creatures., it grows and raises its front feet and hits one enemy.
There is a big pyramid, during a sand storm. A ra steps up to it and does its animation (towards the pyramid), the pyramid explodes and sends tons of treasure towards every enemy.
- there is a storm, and a ship is ailing through it. A wave hits the ship and it smashes against a rock. The debris from the ship is carried by another wave and hits one enemy.
- The same animation as tempest appears, and right before it hits a person, it becomes cold instantly and the wave freezes in place (as well as the rest of the water) and a yeti runs across the water and smashes the wave onto the person( AOE the animatikn is repeated)
- I did not really know what to do with this, but I decided to do the ancient punshment of Sisyphus. There is a big man pushing a rock up a hill, and when it almost reached the top, the rock tumbles and hits one enemy.
Feel free to make any animations better...
-Adrian Hawktalon and Nicholas Hawktalon

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Cool, but i want to just level up first to a 110. Will they ever do it?

Am a lvl 100 for some time now, hate to leave W101, but getting bored.