Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
Survivor
Jun 12, 2015
I really do not know what you are talking about, there are more than one haunted caves, if you are not a member then there is only one you have access to.

I have noticed a gate inside the Triton Avenue Haunted Cave maybe I will unlock it some day maybe it is not a place, but I have never seen anyone go in or out so maybe it is just high level.

Maybe you are not thinking about the cave I am thinking of, maybe your cave is just and extension to the other haunted cave therefore it is still called haunted cave.

Emily Dawnflower Level 22

Hero
May 07, 2015
Darkwing228877 on Jun 21, 2015 wrote:
I really do not know what you are talking about, there are more than one haunted caves, if you are not a member then there is only one you have access to.

I have noticed a gate inside the Triton Avenue Haunted Cave maybe I will unlock it some day maybe it is not a place, but I have never seen anyone go in or out so maybe it is just high level.

Maybe you are not thinking about the cave I am thinking of, maybe your cave is just and extension to the other haunted cave therefore it is still called haunted cave.

Emily Dawnflower Level 22
its the cave rite before lond nide side

Hero
May 07, 2015
Hero
May 07, 2015
Survivor
Jun 12, 2015
I never really saw that one
and i still do not know what you are talking about (but I am closer to knowing).

Emily Dawnflower level 27

P.S. I will see if i can find it

Defender
May 06, 2011
Darkwing228877 on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
I never really saw that one
and i still do not know what you are talking about (but I am closer to knowing).

Emily Dawnflower level 27

P.S. I will see if i can find it
She means the cave east of Lord Nightshade's tower. If you follow the sidewalk, it will curve to another area to a cave with bars covering the opening and a Death plaque in the middle.

Also, I have no idea why there is a cave in a cave... Wizard logic I guess

The cave with the death school plaque is used to celebrate Halloween. On Hallow's Eve, you will get a quest to start the dungeon.

Katherine Dragonblade Level 94 Pyromancer

Hero
May 07, 2015
KatherineDragonBla... on Jun 24, 2015 wrote:
She means the cave east of Lord Nightshade's tower. If you follow the sidewalk, it will curve to another area to a cave with bars covering the opening and a Death plaque in the middle.

The cave with the death school plaque is used to celebrate Halloween. On Hallow's Eve, you will get a quest to start the dungeon.

yes i do thx you

Hero
May 07, 2015
KatherineDragonBla... on Jun 24, 2015 wrote:

thx you and yes i mean that cave miranda jade song lvl 38 pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
Hey, sun girl, I know what cave that you are talking about near lord nightshades tower, well I did that quest in there along time ago, but I remember it. You see, you have to be a member to do it, and it is a quest called rotten roots, that the death teacher in night side gives you, and it's like a plant dungeon thing. So, that is what that cave is.

Hope this helped - Alexis Soul Song level 43

Hero
May 07, 2015
Alexis The Wizard on Jun 30, 2015 wrote:
Hey, sun girl, I know what cave that you are talking about near lord nightshades tower, well I did that quest in there along time ago, but I remember it. You see, you have to be a member to do it, and it is a quest called rotten roots, that the death teacher in night side gives you, and it's like a plant dungeon thing. So, that is what that cave is.

Hope this helped - Alexis Soul Song level 43
thx you alexis the wizard hey if you need help my wizards name is miranda jade song lvl 40 amost lvl 41