Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-12-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi Wizards! It's Friday, it's hot and sunny here, and it's time for Feedback. What could be more perfect?

Today, let's talk about those wonderful wands of the Spiral. If you could borrow the wand (or staff or lute or sword...) of anyone in the Spiral, which wand would you want? While I love my trusty fire staff, I certainly could have fun with Innes Idle's fruit lute!

Have a super fine Friday and wonderful weekend. Looking forward your responses!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
I'd want my own wand; just because my wand is made for me; also taking another wizard's wand isn't polite

Survivor
Sep 08, 2014
Either Azteca Malistaire's Staff or Morganthe's Staff! :)

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
I would love to have Taylor Coleridge Staff.

Really, who doesn't want a staff with a turtle on top of it. I would just change the color of the turtle to purple or at least the armor of the turtle. Purple turtle!

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
Survivor
Feb 12, 2013
Definitely Malistaire's staff from the Great Spyre. :D I've always liked that one.

~Mary TrollHunter
Archmage Sorcerer

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Probably one of the Coven's staff from grizzleheim or wintertusk, they look so cool.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
also just thought of something a frost giants hammer.

Survivor
May 26, 2014
Give me Old Cobb Wand,.. looks like it has wicked potential..lol

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
The spiral cup gauntlet bundle Grimoire (or whatever the book is) Since i'm a bookworm- that wand would totally suit me!! if only financial troubles didn't exist for me o-o
~Saffron level 15
~don't count the days,
make the days count~

Survivor
Feb 06, 2012
i would love gloves for wand the animation for a no wand is cool

Survivor
Feb 20, 2015
  1. Quest delete, we need an option to delete quests from our logs. If we try to "oh no I didn't mean to" TOO BAD!
  2. We need a way for mature chat filters to be removed for ADULT accounts. It find some way to identify children accounts so adults don't have to worry about talking to them if they don't want to.
  3. Clans or some type of guild to help with group ups.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2013
Probably Malistare's wand because it obviously has to be a death wizard's wand and has to be super op!

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
hi!
off the top of my head, I'd say :
- new kind of wands with the animation of Astraeus whip (from the Trial of the Spheres) might be the most original ones because there isn't that kind of weapons for our wizards, yet
- the wand of Sofia Darkside (in Eclipe Tower) with the floating crystals is very nice, it would be even better if our wizards had her animation with this wand (floating cross-legged with crystal flying over our head)
- some walking sticks like the one of Mayor Pimdbury (in Digmoore Station) would be very high-class, eh, eh
- or the magnifying glass of Shelock Bones might be fun
- then the turtle wand of Taylor Coleridge (like posted before) is really fun too

but I'm sure I forget many others!

window.onbeforeunload = function() {}

Survivor
Sep 12, 2014
I would like to have Malistaire Drake and Morganthe's staff wand, they look so cool and awesome please give us that.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
I would really like Heasmaster Ambrose's Staff
- Wolf Legend Flame
Level 41 Master Sorcerer

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
One of my personal favorite wands in the game is the wand Jade Oni has. But what else is pretty awesome is Astraeus' wand/nunchuck things.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
I would have wands in the style of Sylvia Drake's (With different colors for their schools ) for all of my characters.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
I'll hoard them all, and put them on my wall XD

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
LukeSky Walker on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
One of my personal favorite wands in the game is the wand Jade Oni has. But what else is pretty awesome is Astraeus' wand/nunchuck things.
My favorite is also Astraeus Kusarigama (chain scythe). We'd need a less menacing idle animation, with the spinning only while we're in the battle circle, and a sweeping strike for the wand hit. That would be awesome.

Medusa's scimitar. Want.

Otherwise I like wands and staffs more than weapons. I'd like an ornate wand, something like the one Voldimort took (and broke) from Lucius Malfoy. All versions of Mali staff look great IMO. The new 'Eye' wands are cool too.

Ammit has a nice golden krok staff :)

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
John Shadow on Jun 12, 2015 wrote:
I would love to have Taylor Coleridge Staff.

Really, who doesn't want a staff with a turtle on top of it. I would just change the color of the turtle to purple or at least the armor of the turtle. Purple turtle!
Yes! A purple turtle staff to go with the purple turtle pet, and the new flying purple turtle mount. We could use the purple turtle staff to cast the Purple Turtle Invasion spell.

Best Ideas Ever. We need that.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
jordan night blood on Jun 12, 2015 wrote:
also just thought of something a frost giants hammer.
That is a creative and intriguing suggestion. Yeah, I'd buy that. A Triton's trident and a Fire Dragon's claw would be good, too.

David Thundermancer 56

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
For me, it's not WHO the wand came from, it's WHAT the wand is. I am a lazy bug (person that doesn't get much done or plans to get much done), so I am often helping someone, watching player vs player practice matches, or visiting a castle. Now, I have seen the huge variety of weapons, so I've jumped to the conclusion of taking a bow, a sword, a lute, or a staff.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2013
I would love to have an umbrella wand like the Marleybone umbrella in Pirate101, or even better, a purse to hit the enemies with, like Nurse Quinn.
Any new wands need to have more stats on them or sockets. There are thousands of mediocre, same-stat wands out there. I'd love an accuracy-plus wand, or more pips.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2012
I think it would be nice to have more then one wand that had accuracy or better yet the wizard's accuracy improve as the wizard levels up. The other stats of health, mana, energy and pips increase with experience so why not have the other stats increase automatically? It would be nice if there was a 1% increase in accuracy every ten levels. It would also be nice if the wizard gained critical and block that were not apart of the outfits when the wizard is taught about critical and block a small amount of both could be a help.