Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-12-15

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2010
Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Delver
Jun 29, 2011
I'd really like to have one of the boomerang weapons used by the Arachna Gladiators in The Hive.

Wolf Windrider
Keepin' it imaginary

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
oh I forgot one I wish to have for a very long time :
a Shovel
(like any Ghoul mob or Yevgeny NightCreeper) to match the look of a Ghoul pet and even more now, to match the Brainy Assistant pet, eh, eh

window.onbeforeunload = function() {}

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Tennis racquet or cricket bat, but we'd need the matching outfits :D Maybe a fry pan and matching chef hat & apron.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Prince of Shadows on Jun 15, 2015 wrote:
Tennis racquet or cricket bat, but we'd need the matching outfits :D Maybe a fry pan and matching chef hat & apron.
Professor Falmea asked us which wands we'd like to have from anyone in the game -- There are no tennis rackets, cricket bats or fry pans yet.

Wolf Windrider

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
after 4 years of wizarding, my inner fan-girl still wants malistaire's staff (from dragonspyre), both as a housing item and an equippable, stitchable piece of gear.

=

mithraya's awesome longsword is my second choice :)

-von
exalted

Explorer
May 15, 2009
I would love to use Death Satyr's pan flute.

Explorer
May 15, 2009
Another wand I'd love to use is Astraeus's wand. It has a spiraling wand animation that I want to use.

Administrator
These are fantastic ideas, folks! We'll have to ask some of these friends for the crafting recipes to their wands for us to recreate them in the lab (and... erm... ask the foes a little less politely ::grin::).

New topic coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea