Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barkingham Palace is too hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2013
Hello guys. Can anyone give me a tip how to complete Barkingham Palace Main Hall? I can't defeat the last boss (that strange gass golem that is together with Chief Whip) even with a friend that is same lvl as me. The problem is, of corse, cheating. I never know when is he going to use Legion Shield or Rebyrth, but he always uses them in the worst possible moment.

Thanks

Andrew DeathHammer lvl 41

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
well you need to have a ,a,a,and a wizards to defeat them but have to be lv.40 or higher.
your welcome

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
I'll meet you in wizardcity realm pixie at RAINBOW BRIDGE at 1:00 central time to become your friend my name is Dakota jadethief lv.45

Survivor
Jul 17, 2014
MY STRATEGY:

I ALWAYS go for the little minion guys first, NOT the boss. Then, if he\she dies, I try my hardest to defeat the boss. If I die, who cares? When I come back the minion's not going to be there... easy! Oh, and at the beginning of each round I summon my cyclops minion. I'm so excited for the minotaur minion! He's gonna be sick!

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
You don't need a team of specific schools to beat a hard boss. It's the player that counts, not the school. My strategy for that battle is to only focus on Chief Whip.

Hero
May 07, 2015
dakota jadethief on Jun 18, 2015 wrote:
well you need to have a ,a,a,and a wizards to defeat them but have to be lv.40 or higher.
your welcome
well I wasth a vidiou on yt.youtube and the ppl wer and ther wer oney 3 ppl and they bert it

Hero
May 07, 2015
Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
Chief Whip (if I misspelled his name) Is I heard a struggle for all levels .
because is that the cheats he uses:
Rebirth-Always brings back the minions

Survivor
Jan 19, 2015
Chief Whip really is what makes that battle a struggle, if you can take him out in one hit ASAP it's not so bad anymore. Just have everyone blade a or , and stack regular and TC feints on him, then go for the kill. And if you have a , try not to heal too much until after you've defeated the chief!

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
sun girl1122 on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
well I wasth a vidiou on yt.youtube and the ppl wer and ther wer oney 3 ppl and they bert it
I know exactly who you are talking about. They were trying to show off what was new and they thought you had to complete all the dungeons to get to darkmoor. They were lvl 100, so it was fairly easy as this is a lvl 40 dungeon