Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Wintertusk Crafted Hat vs Fire Waterworks Hat

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
Hiya everyone! Chrissy here with another question. I am , lvl 83, and I want to know which is better: WT hat, or WW hat. I know that the WW hat stats our slightly better in everything, but the WT gear has a blade.
Is the blade worth the sacrifice of a couple stats?

P.S
I already have the WW hat and the WT hat.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I always craft the L56 WT gear. It's come in handy many times, even at higher levels. My L98 Myth switches between the WT and WW hat, depending on what she's doing at the time for a battle. Her WT hat stats are better overall than WW (except for resist), plus WT has the blade.

But, this is not true for every school with the WT/WW stat comparison. It's totally up to you on what you want to do, but for me, having the WT gear in my bank as backup, or for switching around gear for a variety of stats, is something I can't give up - LOL.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
BrynnerOfReign on Jun 8, 2015 wrote:
I always craft the L56 WT gear. It's come in handy many times, even at higher levels. My L98 Myth switches between the WT and WW hat, depending on what she's doing at the time for a battle. Her WT hat stats are better overall than WW (except for resist), plus WT has the blade.

But, this is not true for every school with the WT/WW stat comparison. It's totally up to you on what you want to do, but for me, having the WT gear in my bank as backup, or for switching around gear for a variety of stats, is something I can't give up - LOL.
Thank you for responding! I do carry around WT in my backpack,(especially when I feel like hitting 1,000,000 damage, can't do that without it!) but my main hat I think will be WW.
Thanks again!

-ChrissyFlower

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
You should actually get the house of scales hat and robe, with waterworks boots. Trust me it will be worth it in the end, also try to get the frosty stare tiki torch

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
ChrissyFlower on Jun 5, 2015 wrote:
Hiya everyone! Chrissy here with another question. I am , lvl 83, and I want to know which is better: WT hat, or WW hat. I know that the WW hat stats our slightly better in everything, but the WT gear has a blade.
Is the blade worth the sacrifice of a couple stats?

P.S
I already have the WW hat and the WT hat.
I used the WT hat for the extra attack power in the blade. Sure, AFTER the balde, the WW does more consistent damage, but when you factor in the blade, the WW gear is worse (for damage)