Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shared accounts

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Hello

I made another ice char and shared it with my storm character, who is almost exalted (yay!). However, i noticed that my ice wizard has shared membership with my storm wizard. I would also like to know if it shares crowns paid zones with my storm char.

My storm char has unlocked all zones with crowns up to mooshu and was just wondering, if membership is shared between both my ice wizard and storm, are unlocked zones shared as well? Thanks.

Administrator
Hello,

You can have up to 6 wizards on your account and they will share your membership and crowns.

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Talon Spiritbreake... on Jun 1, 2015 wrote:
Hello

I made another ice char and shared it with my storm character, who is almost exalted (yay!). However, i noticed that my ice wizard has shared membership with my storm wizard. I would also like to know if it shares crowns paid zones with my storm char.

My storm char has unlocked all zones with crowns up to mooshu and was just wondering, if membership is shared between both my ice wizard and storm, are unlocked zones shared as well? Thanks.
Yes membership (and buying areas with crowns) affect all your wizards, note they will still need to get to that part of the storyline to go there regularly (but you can still port to friends in crown bought areas)