Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Group

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Hi i've decided to make a new wizard (fire) and im looking if anybody wants to quest with me through the worlds so it would be best if you have a membership or crowns to buy new areaS.
If interested reply to me on this thanks

Survivor
May 02, 2012
I would like to help I have a To but he is lvl 22 I have a crown so I would quest with you.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Dude searyusly everyone who writes on this site have membership (was it that u needed to write on page or something else?)i got membership and do u wanna quest with me im level 20 life wizard i got membership so i can go anywhere

Survivor
May 02, 2012
Survivor
May 02, 2012
Survivor
May 26, 2009
Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
I wouldn't mind helping you. I really want a new , , or wizard. If you do, just ask away.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
hazza36 on May 23, 2015 wrote:
Hi i've decided to make a new wizard (fire) and im looking if anybody wants to quest with me through the worlds so it would be best if you have a membership or crowns to buy new areaS.
If interested reply to me on this thanks
Hi. Yes i would like to help, if you would like some help? I have a levels 53, 41,18,16,and 5 if you would like to quest with them.

Thanks!

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
I'd be happy to help! I have a level 45 , level 20 , level 6 , level 5 , and level 2 .

Genevieve Raven, lvl 5
Michelle MoonGem, lvl 5
Calamity Haven, lvl 2

Survivor
Apr 01, 2015
( Sorry if I sound like a show off )

You can quest with me up to Crystal Cove. I am at level 52, so message me if you need help with tough bosses. If you don't want to accept me into helping you, I don't mind, I am a bit over powered anyways.

Erica DaisyDreamer Level 52 Grandmaster pryomancer. Find me either watching high level PVP, Farming Big Ben, doing side quests, playing Wildfire Tag, or finding a team up.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
HI, I would be happy to help, I am a level 43 and I would totally be fine with helping you with whatever you need. By the way, I forgot to say that my name is Alexis Soul Song on wizard101.

Sincerely, Alexis Soul Song

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Sorry for late reply forgot about the post, also my fire wizard is level 48 now so I decided to start questing on my death who is level 10 so if you are interest msg me
Blaze DeathWalker