Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hiring a henchman close to 0 seconds

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I was doing a Help Kiosk dungeon in Khrysalis and the other team members abandoned me. I didn't have enough cards to completely clench the victory, and the boss had about 3000 health remaining. It was so close to being done. Since it was a KH dungeon, no one can teleport in to help you. I wavered back and forth on whether to hire a henchman, and I finally did it at the last possible second.

But evidently I was so close to the end of the 30-second planning phase that it caused a glitch of some kind. The counter was either at 1 second or 0 seconds. The Henchman never spawned. It just launched into the next phase, with me left standing there, alone. I took a screenshot immediately.

As I had feared, my crowns history indicates that I was indeed deducted 100 crowns for a Level 70 Balance Henchman.

I'd like to have those 100 crowns back, but more importantly, I'd like this glitch never to happen again.

Administrator
Hello,

For issues with crowns purchases you need to send an email to support@wizard101.com for assistance.

community@wizard101.com