Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Special rounds

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
I'm sure many people have seen, played, or heard of games or shows with different kinds of card games. In lots of them, each person would use MULTIPLE cards in a turn. That would certainly make Wizard101 more interesting. Yugi-oh, an anime series, is a great example. You know, where someone places down a card that is a monster, and then other to boost it? The rules could be simple, like only two cards, and only one of them can be a card that uses pips. or, if you add more things, this could be a seriously intricate game that draws thousands of people in with all the skill and preparing( just like Yugi-oh). Cards that can boost yourself would add even more fun to it, like you enhancing your shield to give yourself resist, right before you use a second card, like sprite. Making this game a little more intricate couldn't hurt.

ConnorLightbreaker, lvl 73

Explorer
May 08, 2014
The zeplin on May 6, 2015 wrote:
I'm sure many people have seen, played, or heard of games or shows with different kinds of card games. In lots of them, each person would use MULTIPLE cards in a turn. That would certainly make Wizard101 more interesting. Yugi-oh, an anime series, is a great example. You know, where someone places down a card that is a monster, and then other to boost it? The rules could be simple, like only two cards, and only one of them can be a card that uses pips. or, if you add more things, this could be a seriously intricate game that draws thousands of people in with all the skill and preparing( just like Yugi-oh). Cards that can boost yourself would add even more fun to it, like you enhancing your shield to give yourself resist, right before you use a second card, like sprite. Making this game a little more intricate couldn't hurt.

ConnorLightbreaker, lvl 73
I love the idea and that would make the game so much more strategy based.

Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
I don't know if you saw the shows I was talking about, but it is good to know people get what i am saying.