Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfair rank

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 23, 2011
I am a legendary duelist and I always face exalted wizards. I almost never face legendary wizards of my rank. Exalted wizards has better damage, better critical, better block, better accuracy (cause of Darkmoor gears), better pierce and better spells (OP new enhanced spells). Sometimes they even have better resist!

Of course I have a higher rank but I still have no chance vs an exalted who have shadow enhanced spells and pieces of Darkmoor gears. I think KI should make that legendary, transcendent and even archmage wizards don't get to face those exalts.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Alex watersinger on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
I am a legendary duelist and I always face exalted wizards. I almost never face legendary wizards of my rank. Exalted wizards has better damage, better critical, better block, better accuracy (cause of Darkmoor gears), better pierce and better spells (OP new enhanced spells). Sometimes they even have better resist!

Of course I have a higher rank but I still have no chance vs an exalted who have shadow enhanced spells and pieces of Darkmoor gears. I think KI should make that legendary, transcendent and even archmage wizards don't get to face those exalts.
true but unless storm would will and i defeat first person at the nearly at max level at pvp she was level 93 balance i was level 50-60 storm "use insane bolt" to master insane bolt (when i was working on storm because got bored messing with immunity on mine exalted ice when try get immunity to ice)