Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Environment Changes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2012
I like this game, I love the diversity in classes, the awesome story arcs, sometimes the incredibly hard dungeons, etc. But I believe one of the things I enjoy the most is Environment changes. And what I mean by that is when you're doing a quest, and when you finish the environment is changed. For example, when in Crab Alley and you meet Captain Roderick at the breach, he asks you to build up defenses. You put down these defenses, and they stay there, I changed my environment by helping in a quest. Another better known change is in Khrysalis when you fight in the Eclipse tower for your shadow magic. When you finish, the world has basically changed with NPC walking around and plant life growing back.

I do hope you guys do more of those and much more drastically. I love questing, but I love to see the effects of my quest actually make a difference in the world instead of just completing it and getting a pat on the back. It shows me how I progress from a shattered or destructive area into a peace or fortified area. Just my thought.