Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Would YOU Say?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
Hello internet!
If you had one minute, where you could say one thing you always wanted to say to Malistaire, what would you say? Would could you say, in desperation to stop his madness?
Personally, I'd probably say something around the lines of;
"You'll regret it.
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But trust me, one day, you'll regret it."

~Alexis Winterblood~

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
I would probably say nothing, seeing as it's all resolved at the end- but I might say, "You look pretty cool floating over a giant pit." which, I'm pretty sure he does before you battle him.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
I would say something like: "Malistaire, if someone you knew were doing this to you, how would you feel? Just think about it."

Leesha StarForge, level 53

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
"once the wheels of fate are set in motion, they cannot be unturned; will this all of this be worth it, in the end?"

-von
mally minion, exalted

Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
Dr Von on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
"once the wheels of fate are set in motion, they cannot be unturned; will this all of this be worth it, in the end?"

-von
mally minion, exalted
That's a pretty cool one ;w;

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
mine is pretty bad in my opinion," You think your so tough with your tough attitude! Well let's see who's so tough now. Get ready for a smack down you'll never forget!"

Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
Mine is, "If I could join your side I would." LOL actually no that's a joke. I honestly don't know what I would say, I mean I barely follow the storyline in DS and I have never battled him... so... yeah.

Alexandra Firegem Grandmaster

Survivor
May 16, 2009
alexandrafiregem on May 2, 2015 wrote:
Mine is, "If I could join your side I would." LOL actually no that's a joke. I honestly don't know what I would say, I mean I barely follow the storyline in DS and I have never battled him... so... yeah.

Alexandra Firegem Grandmaster
In short the DS storyline is along the lines of:
-Get accepted into DS Academy in order to gain access to the Great Spyre, formerly DSA's Headmaster's Office. Not sure why a destroyed school would need acceptance in order to get to a destroyed building, but just go with it.
-Kill Malistaire in the Crown of Fire.

As for what to say to Malistaire before killing him? Maybe something like "This is ironic, a Death Wizard trying to create life. To add to this insane irony, to revive his DEAD LIFE Witch."

Seriously, anyone ever notice that?

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
JJwolfheart on Apr 24, 2015 wrote:
Hello internet!
If you had one minute, where you could say one thing you always wanted to say to Malistaire, what would you say? Would could you say, in desperation to stop his madness?
"You'll regret it.

~Alexis Winterblood~
Well if I was speaking to malistaire I would be nice and put him in a insane asylum. Like people you totally have to agree all the bosses that I face are not really insane like malistaire is.

- Brianna Ghostflame

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
Hello internet!
"You'll regret it.

~Alexis Winterblood~
XD also forgot that to say that I am level 68 going on to be a level 69 - Brianna Ghostflame

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
"Is this what Sylvia wanted? Would she want you to take so many Lives?"

-Laura Dreamgiver, Level 56 Theurgist

Explorer
Oct 31, 2013
kane fireblood on Apr 29, 2015 wrote:
mine is pretty bad in my opinion," You think your so tough with your tough attitude! Well let's see who's so tough now. Get ready for a smack down you'll never forget!"
That would probably be mine, or 'So... are you just gonna stand there and should we fight or something, cause I have something I need to do in a few minutes...' That's me for ya, folks!

Explorer
May 08, 2014
I would say
"Malistare you have to teach me your spells. If you do I will help you annihilate wizard city."

Survivor
Feb 17, 2012
Explorer
May 19, 2014
Hello internet!
"You'll regret it.

~Alexis Winterblood~
I would say "YOUR BROTHER IS BALD"

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
I would tell Malistaire that I give him full support in his regime.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
Hello internet!
"You'll regret it.

~Alexis Winterblood~
All of my wizards would say something different.

Christina FairyFlame: Okay Malistaire, get ready to be defeated. Ooh, a dragon!

Haley SunBlossom: You don't have to do this! You can make Sylvia happy, just not like this.

Alia Swift: Oh. Em. Gee! Where did you get that robe?! Is there a fashion store in Dragonspire I don't know about?! I will battle you until you tell me where it is!

Morgan NightSinger: Someday I will make you proud, someday I will destroy the spiral. Until then.

This one is a conversation
Gabriel WinterBreeze: *Stands there, rapidly flipping through the pages of his book*
Malistaire: Ahem.
Gabriel WinterBreeze: *Ignores him*
Malistaire: AHEM!
Gabriel WinterBreeze: Shush! It's getting to the good part.
Malistaire: I guess this kid doesn't care I'll destroy the spiral. MWAHAHAHA!
Gabriel WinterBreeze: Ugh! *Puts book in pocket* Fine. You asked for it!

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
"What would your grandmother think!?!"

or

"Did someone order take out pizza with a topping of Glowbug squall!?!
Then quickly serve him a couple of slices!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
"I'm not that tough guy who comes up with some wicked comeback for everything. But I am that guy who beats the tar out of people like you. So, uh, here we go."

Megan Moonleaf, Level 65