Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wonderland- The World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
My idea for a world: Wonderland (yes, like Alice in Wonderland)

This world could be a world just for fun around level 20. I imagine this would be a fun world and considering the creativity I have seen from the past worlds, you could pull of an interesting world.

Copyright would not be a problem seeing that it ended in 1907, and through the looking glass until 1948. Disneys cartoon and movie still remain in copyright.
This world could really push the limits of crazy and nonsensical. I'm talking an opportunity for mobs to be upside down, or the battle to take place backwards (the last person who usually goes goes first). Bridges could move and pathways could be dominoes. Quest to help tea cups and the final battle of course be the red queen (or alice if you want to throw us for a spin). Smaller bosses along the way could be The Mad Hatter (that could be a dungeon considering he is a main character in the original book).

The world that is everything it is not makes for the possibilities for theme style clothing, hair styles, mounts, house themes, new spells, pets, and whatever else you can think of. Overall it would be a fun world to explore and quest in, and I hope you consider it!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
I want a Wonderland themed world.

Someone make this happen.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
Love the idea! Perhaps Oz is a possibility as well thanks to Dorothy Gale's presence?

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Someone give this ^ genius a job at KI. Like now .

And I a few months ago I was also on a hype for a candy-themed world too. Both would be really awesome, and I would never want to leave the game!!!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
A Wonderland world.....Sign me up!!!It would be awsome to have Wonderland be a world.I'm on board 101%!(get it?)

Angela RainbowBlossom Level 86

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
This sounds like a really cool idea. Mad hatter is one of my favorite characters and fighting him seems like fun.

Survivor
May 14, 2014
Sounds like a great idea!

Although I have a few ideas of my own.

The enemies could be card soldiers (heart and spade)
heart cards being and spade being either or

the white rabbit could be either a boss or a quest giver, if he dose become a boss maybe make him a wizard

Just something to consider

Emily Blood