Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Old cobb is the most powerful plant in the spiral

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 27, 2009
That's the storyline right?

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
O: Honestly I think he's a spider type of creature

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Ummmm... No not all. Old Cobb is not a planet but a creature, he is the main villain of the Third Arc. He let his children free to Mirage, Polaris, and Empyrea . Those should be some new worlds to look forward to.

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
TrueDerek1 on Apr 21, 2015 wrote:
Ummmm... No not all. Old Cobb is not a planet but a creature, he is the main villain of the Third Arc. He let his children free to Mirage, Polaris, and Empyrea . Those should be some new worlds to look forward to.
If I understood him right, which I might not have, he was making a pun. I don't think it was a typo. I THINK that he was implying that the old cob was the most powerful corn on the cob in the spiral. am I correct?

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
the mythonator on Apr 25, 2015 wrote:
If I understood him right, which I might not have, he was making a pun. I don't think it was a typo. I THINK that he was implying that the old cob was the most powerful corn on the cob in the spiral. am I correct?
Yes you sir are correct

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
He'd have to be something that's got tentacles, vines (for the plant idea) or some other form for feet because he moves very smoothly - like gliding on air. Plus, there's all those eyes he has.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
i think there should be a story line where you have to beat old cob and chase him in new worlds of the spiral exalted