Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help accessing a world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
I haven't played in 2 years, I decide "Hey, I want to play Wizard 101 again." I play for a while then decide I want to get Membership so I can continue my lvl 40 character. I log in and check the quests he has. I have 3 quests in Dragonspyre so I head to the World Door. One big problem, it says I never unlocked the world... Does anybody know any way I could attempt to regain the world?

Survivor
Jul 29, 2010
i am not too sure whats wrong, but the only thing I could suggest is to use to quest finder(which can be turned of in the settings and can be found in your quest book area, and the quest shows you all you missed quest in a world so you would need to go to each world and use it) to find quest, one might be the main quest for some reason

Administrator
Ninjagamer790 on Apr 16, 2015 wrote:
I haven't played in 2 years, I decide "Hey, I want to play Wizard 101 again." I play for a while then decide I want to get Membership so I can continue my lvl 40 character. I log in and check the quests he has. I have 3 quests in Dragonspyre so I head to the World Door. One big problem, it says I never unlocked the world... Does anybody know any way I could attempt to regain the world?
Hello young wizard,

There are a few ways you can get back on track.

1) Use the in-game quest finder to find any quests in an area that you may have missed.

2) Use this guide to find where you may have left off:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

3) If you use these and still find yourself needing help finding your quest, you can send an email to support@wizard101.com and they will assist you further.

Good luck!

community@wizard101.com