Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Building your own worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I was thinking of this idea for some time. It Is to build your own worlds. In your world, you would put the houses you buy in that world like a bank for houses and you can get to them in that world through a door like you would and to get in and out of the world through a door like always. You could pick your sky and ground and what enemies you duel in the world. You can pick what robes and things you would get in bosses or in the shops you have there. When people sell stuff it goes to you if you have that turned on or it just goes away to your bank and you get to pick what the shop sells.
You also get to make the quest to make it fair depending on your level. The higher your level, like 70 , you can put higher level bosses then when you duel them you can win robes and sets with waterworks type of stats if you are like level 100 you can put in high stats. You can even have people do them , all players can do them, and you buy the worlds with crowns. This would help nonmembers to level up.
Alia Dreamsmith level 86

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
I heavily doubt this will ever be implemented. Getting gear on par with Waterworks or Darkmoor from a world you designed yourself? Too overpowered. Even more XP? We really don't need it, and as for non-members, if they can just level up freely without having to pay anything? Can you imagine how much work KI would have to put into a feature that doesn't really make sense?

Survivor
Aug 24, 2011
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
The xp part and gear part is was a idea but building a world and win low none stat armor with not xp then you would have a fun world to just quest

Survivor
Aug 24, 2011
Alia dreamsmith on Apr 13, 2015 wrote:
The xp part and gear part is was a idea but building a world and win low none stat armor with not xp then you would have a fun world to just quest
I think just making your own personal world would be cool and all. But the XP would be kinda unfair since you could put a million XP to a quest in your house and have a level 1 do it. They would level up like 20 or 15 times. Also the gear would be also unfair cause you could set it really high and have a level 1 wear it, know what I mean. Make worlds for fun but no XP or gear would be a cool idea.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Our beloved developers changed the way we view houses with castle blocks. Why not go the extra mile and make landscape blocks, roaming enemies, and bosses?

It would mesh quite well with the Housing Tours function, for one. On top of that, it would help foster a sense of community in the game because you could invite friends over to play your own unique dungeon with you.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Steven Soul on Apr 15, 2015 wrote:
I think just making your own personal world would be cool and all. But the XP would be kinda unfair since you could put a million XP to a quest in your house and have a level 1 do it. They would level up like 20 or 15 times. Also the gear would be also unfair cause you could set it really high and have a level 1 wear it, know what I mean. Make worlds for fun but no XP or gear would be a cool idea.
They actually would only level up once, because the maximum XP you can get at once is equal to how much you need to level up, at least according to the Wiki.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
Defender
Feb 28, 2013
DeliciousGloves on Apr 16, 2015 wrote:
This will never be put in
I agree.