Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thanks KI

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
after everything KI has done for us like helping people out with getting crowns and the updates and the sales and the raffles I don't think the developers and crew are thanked enough. So I truly thank you for the game and everything in it. and you guys are doing a great job with this game and hopefully it will stay online for a long time to come for future wizard families that love the game.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2013
I haven't been playing this game all that long, but I totally love the game and would like to put my two cents in on thanking the producers. I greatly appreciate all that you have done.
Austin DeathBlood lvl 33

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Yes indeed! Great work. I love so many things that have been added to the game in the past two years, and how much better communication with the fan base is now. KI has some wonderful talent. Exciting to see what comes next!

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
yea cause the animation of the characters and the almost endless dialog in each world is amazing and every person's voice is spot on can't wait for more updates

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
nick the wiz on Apr 8, 2015 wrote:
yea cause the animation of the characters and the almost endless dialog in each world is amazing and every person's voice is spot on can't wait for more updates
Excellent point. The voice work in W101 is superb! There have been far too many highly touted computer and console games that have brilliant graphics and amazing effects ... and then an NPC says something and the voice is just totally off the mark. This can completely ruin the moment and for me this can be a game breaker. This has NEVER happened to me in all of the time I've been playing W101. Every voice has been, as you put it, spot on!

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
thanks for the cool music and the creative worlds and everything and thanks for this game being appropreate for all ages and not dark and bloody.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
thanks for all the fun i had and all what i learned, its the best game, and i thank you for all your hard work and surprises,packs,and new items, everyday is a new adventure, thanks KI for all the fun, education and happiness you bring to the community, and for always care that the families and people of all ages have a fun and awesome game to play.