Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crab Alley Storm Battery Quest

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2013
So, I was trying to help a friend with the Crab Alley quest where you have to fix the storm batteries, but my friend and someone else said that it wouldn't let you collect them. Is it possible to fix this?

Destiny Windgem, level 76

Administrator
Hello,

You will only be able to collect quest items while you are on the quest. Is this what you mean?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 09, 2014
Can't figure out how to fix the Storm Batteries. I have everything I need, collected the parts, got the instructions from the scientist, and... I can't figure out what to do. Been wandering around aimlessly, trying to figure it out. Help?

Administrator
AngusS 2015 on Jun 18, 2015 wrote:
Can't figure out how to fix the Storm Batteries. I have everything I need, collected the parts, got the instructions from the scientist, and... I can't figure out what to do. Been wandering around aimlessly, trying to figure it out. Help?
Where does the quest helper arrow say to go? You might need to go up to the item and interact with it.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 09, 2014
(had to change message board name)

"Fix Storm Battery" is a quest that does not show me a quest helper arrow. I picked up the 5 Storm Battery Pieces, and now it only tells me "Fix Storm Battery in _____ Caverns." (It tells me the name, I've just forgotten it)

Administrator
Hello,

It looks like once you've collected the pieces you need to talk to Doctor Zigmund in Deep Warrens.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:For_Science!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Okay. I talked to the guy and he tell me "just put them where you think they belong". Do I look like an electrical engineer? I'm a Life wiz, for cryin' out loud! I have no idea where they go.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
I finally figured it out.... the storm batteries are the glowy cylinder things behind Zigmund. The dialog is kinda misleading when he says he's going to monitor your progress from safety "in here". I don't know why he thinks he's safe, he's standing right beside them!