Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can trial of the spheres be done solo?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2015
i don't have many friends online and it is difficult for me to get a teamtogether, so i was just wondering how difficult this is to be done solo cause i have not tried it yet but the intro says it is a 3 hour long dungeon, and i would hate to spend 3 hours then get to the last battle and see that it can not be done. i am level 64 wizard, and i have done most dungeons solo although from time to time there have been a few boss fights and dungeons i needed help with.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
At level 64, it should be quite doable for you. Good Luck (and enjoy Zafaria)!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
valdus310 on Mar 26, 2015 wrote:
i don't have many friends online and it is difficult for me to get a teamtogether, so i was just wondering how difficult this is to be done solo cause i have not tried it yet but the intro says it is a 3 hour long dungeon, and i would hate to spend 3 hours then get to the last battle and see that it can not be done. i am level 64 wizard, and i have done most dungeons solo although from time to time there have been a few boss fights and dungeons i needed help with.
It is difficult, but it can be done. I think. I'm not there yet.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Bladed Seraph on Mar 27, 2015 wrote:
At level 64, it should be quite doable for you. Good Luck (and enjoy Zafaria)!
I think "quite doable" is an overstatement. There is no way it is that easy.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
It is quite doable. But you have to be prepared. You'll want to read an online guide and familiarize yourself with the bosses' cheats and how to run the puzzles. The main prerparation you need to do is have some spell ready to deal with the 90% tower shields two of the bosses use. You can't wand them off, the boss puts up another every time he's hit. The simplest thing to do is go to the bazaar and buy a dozen or so pierce treasure cards and put them in your sideboard.

Though not especially difficult once you figure out the cheats and puzzles, this dungeon WILL take quite a long time to complete. The 3 hour estimate isn't far off the mark.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Probably the hardest thing in wizard101, nah jk. But still, its possible. But really hard.