Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the spinx head

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
This isn't a big deal to me but it would be nice if the Spinx head that comes from the pit of sand when trying to get to the other side to tomb of storms ( i think ) would let us go in as soon as its up again this is no big deal just wondering why there is a short space of time between entering its mouth and getting to the other side

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Honestly, I'm not sure, but I think it might be to wait for the code to activate. If you listen carefully, you'll notice that you hear some beeps right after you light all the obelisks. I think it might be verifying the code or something.

Level 34

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
nick the wiz on Mar 19, 2015 wrote:
This isn't a big deal to me but it would be nice if the Spinx head that comes from the pit of sand when trying to get to the other side to tomb of storms ( i think ) would let us go in as soon as its up again this is no big deal just wondering why there is a short space of time between entering its mouth and getting to the other side
I think I remember reading in the test realm notes that this will be fixed in the next update.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
nick the wiz on Mar 19, 2015 wrote:
Hi nick the wizard,

I think its more graphic issue cause we all have that. After head comes out and stops there are 3 strong sounds that point us to enter, as soon you hear 3th sound you would be able to enter. It was little annoying when i played tomb of storms but 30 seconds delay is ok in my opinion lol. I usually mark my location when going back and forth trough that teleport lol.