Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life pet mixing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2013
While I am quite happy with my current life pet, curiosity drives me to mix it with another pet for fun.

What in your opinion is a good mix for a spirit of nature for a life wizard?

This wizard went with the ice to tower shield and death to feint build.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2013
Huh....

We'll I guess the spirit of nature is the ultimate life pet and mixing it with any other will simply dilute its awesomeness.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
kilraven28 on Mar 16, 2015 wrote:
While I am quite happy with my current life pet, curiosity drives me to mix it with another pet for fun.

What in your opinion is a good mix for a spirit of nature for a life wizard?

This wizard went with the ice to tower shield and death to feint build.
Whether the Spirit of Nature is the ultimate life pet is debatable depending on its talents. Obviously if there are talents that your pet currently has then the wisest choice for hatching would be to find another pet with a similar talent base. And if there is a talent you'd LIKE to see manifested in a new pet then the obvious choice would be hatching with a pet that has that talent. There are no guarantees but there is a chance you'll get a mix of the talent base from both pets. As a general rule it's going to take multiple hatchings to get the "perfect" mix.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2013
Thanks for your reply,

Not really interested in hatching a 'perfect' pet, more a just for fun build.

For instance; does spirit of nature mix with another to create an interesting hybrid as is possible with several other pets I've read about?

Say just for giggles mixing it with bear cub (ice) from the grizzleheim (forget the name) bundle?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
kilraven28 on Mar 29, 2015 wrote:
Thanks for your reply,

Not really interested in hatching a 'perfect' pet, more a just for fun build.

For instance; does spirit of nature mix with another to create an interesting hybrid as is possible with several other pets I've read about?

Say just for giggles mixing it with bear cub (ice) from the grizzleheim (forget the name) bundle?
According to the Wiki, there are no hybrids available by hatching with the Spirit of Nature.