Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Golden squash

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2015
Does anyone know who I have to fight or where I have to go to collect a snack card for a golden squash? I have a quest that requires a golden squash snack card to be collected so I can make a sandwich for Ogden in Celestia. I have fought almost every boss and monster in Mooshu with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
JuniorKuder1031 on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
Does anyone know who I have to fight or where I have to go to collect a snack card for a golden squash? I have a quest that requires a golden squash snack card to be collected so I can make a sandwich for Ogden in Celestia. I have fought almost every boss and monster in Mooshu with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !!!
The easiest thing is to go to the Bazaar and buy some. They always have plenty of them. You don't have to actually fight anyone to get them.

All of the ingredients for that quest can be bought at the Bazaar.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
I can't remember exactly which boss or mob is was, but I know I've gotten them in MooShu before, and I'm pretty sure it was in the Ancient Burial Grounds or the Village of Sorrow. If you haven't done so yet in those areas, I would try some side quests, as it is possible that the person who dropped it for me was a boss that can only be accessed through a side quest.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2015