Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

For the people asking if Grizzleheim is worth it

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2012
Grizzleheim was made near the beginning of the game as a fun, extra world. Yes, it is a compulsory world, but I think it's worth it. The main reason you want to do Grizzleheim ( If you're a hardcore quester ) Is so you can get to every medium level wizard's dream ( Levels 55-70, I recommend ) WINTERTUSK. Wintertusk gives great amounts of experience for your wizard, and it allows you to access quests to gain new spells & pets. Wintertusk and Grizzleheim were great experiences for me on my old account. I think it'd be worth the time and effort for you, too.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
I agree, except for one thing. Grizzleheim itself isn't worth it. It's getting to Wintertusk that's worth it. Yes, I know, Grizzleheim gives spells, but still I think Wintertusk is worth it, and the only way to get there is through Grizzleheim.

Leesha StarForge, level 51

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Every zone in the Spiral offers XP, gold, gear vendors, and crafting recipes of some sort, ALL of which are beneficial to a leveling wizard. Some of these zones are not a part of the main story line, but can help bridge the gap between progression plateaus by granting additional gold, XP, spells, gear, reagents, and recipes.

How often on the message boards do we see "Am I to low a level for this zone?". KI has placed areas like Grizzleheim for just this reason. With the extra level(s) gained and associated benefits, it is usually all the wizard needs to regain their progression pace.

Think about this when you don't wish to quest through a zone:

Do I need/want 1 or more Training Points to increase my spell arsenal?

If I gained just one more level, am I eligible for that certain piece of gear?

Do I need to stock on gold to hatch a better pet, or a new crafted gear recipe?

Themes of zones obviously won't please everyone, but they ALL yield the same things.

Best of luck to you in the Spiral

Lincoln Realm
Gabriel
Michael