Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double pet rewards on 2/25/15

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Many thanks for offering a double pet rewards for training. It really helped.

I have a question. My pet reached mega but there are still blank spaces. Do I keep training even though all the lines are green?

Thank you.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Davidfire school on Feb 26, 2015 wrote:

I have a question. My pet reached mega but there are still blank spaces. Do I keep training even though all the lines are green?

Thank you.
There is no level above Mega, at least for now, so you can't get additional talents. You can increase stats if they are not already to max.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Nope, as of now, your pet can only learn 5 of the possible 10 talents.
If they add another level to the pets, you'll learn another talent, but until that happens, you'll be wasting your pointsa and snacks after mega

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Thank you both --Gemma Luna and SargO42-- for replying. I didn't want to waste the energy and snacks if they can't go any higher.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Davidfire school on Feb 26, 2015 wrote:

Thank you.
Agreed! Many thanks to KI for giving members more benefits then just the ability to use their content. Please keep this up.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
I agree that the double rewards for pet training is a great thing. I think it should stay that way for members. There's not that many benefits for members verses crown players. :) Thanks again for the double rewards!

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
KI should do this monthly. When they see the increase in crowns purchased they should.
I myself went through maybe 15k crowns and easily half a million gold. It was a good time though.
Now I sit here with no more megas, and a group of pets reminiscent of the Bad News Bears (more or less).
I had Teen Fails, Adult Fails, Ancient Fails and Epic fails.
I left one Avenging Fossil at Epic because he did not have sprite manifested. Need to keep one usable for Darkmoor.

I think that doubling pet rewards will be a money maker for KI, even if it is 1 day a month. We thought about it last night and didn't see a downside for this in business terms. The gardening rewards clearly would limit purchase of crown seeds, but this one seems like a winner for all. And for us, well, 4 games to adult? You cannot beat that!